Bar designers know how to bring bar hoppers to your place – and keep them there. There is no shortage of people out there looking for a great time. Whether that be a quiet pint or two after work or a great night out that kicks on until the wee hours. But what is it that gets throngs of bar-goers swarming to certain establishments while others lie quiet? It really comes down to the overall experience on offer. And that where is bar interior design comes in. Bar design creates an unforgettable patron experience – all uniquely tailored to your individual target market. And when it comes to smart pub-savvy bar designers, Design Clarity is hard to beat.
Now at first blush some may think that bar design may be a bit superfluous. After all, most bar patrons don’t tend to overthink their surrounds. As long as drinks are flowing, music is beating and company is good – that’s all that really matters right? Well all of these factors certainly contribute to the overall experience your bar offers. But bar interior design goes much deeper. It responds to all those key nuances that patrons themselves are not even consciously aware of – yet which make a huge difference to the business you turn.
Design Clarity bar designers build an incredible patron experience from the ground up. Your bar premises will be leveraged to achieve:
- Location: the physical appointment of your bar will have several key benefits. Bar interior design ensures these are played to your full advantage
- Powerful brand integration: your bar premises will be transformed into a tangible 3D brand ambassador. All your brand values will be expressed clearly through your physical space
- Zero waste: wasted space is wasted time. Smart bar designers eliminate wasted space to get you more storage options and streamline operational efficiency
- Clear activity zones: when you are at a bar, nobody wants to think too hard. So bar interior design eliminates any guesswork for patrons. Activity areas will be clearly delineated through design. Everyone will know exactly where to order drinks, where to sit and where to dance – as soon as they walk through the door
- Set the mood: the right bar designers use your physical space and interior design to hit the mark with vibe and ambiance. It doesn’t matter whether yours is an older crowd, young party animals or any point in between.
Bar interior design makes your establishment the place to be. Unleash the power of bar design today. Speak to Design Clarity and put their team of specialist bar designers to work. In the meantime, why not take a look at some of their most recent bar design projects: